03 August 2010

blognews

I've decided I don't really like managing two blogs, so I think this one is going to be mostly shut down.  I still like the idea of writing about grad school (which starts on the 30th!) in a blog called genrejournal, but it has been too confusing to have two.  (got all three to/two/toos in that phrase--  woot!)  But I think only three of you followed me over here and you're all female, so I may still use this one for girl stuff (in addition to its original purpose, although I prob won't have much time for genre fiction once school gets started).  Theoretically speaking, I don't think any of my guy readers would care, but when you only have seven readers and three of them are guys, you don't want to do anything scare them off.  so.  just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment